Are you trying to find unique solutions for How to Transfer Emails from One Gmail Account to Another? but not finding any reliable solution for it? Then, you have come to the right place. We will tell you the methods that aren’t just secure but quick also to transfer emails from one Gmail account to a different one.
Best Method – Gmail Backup Tool
Methods to Know How to Transfer Emails from One Gmail Account to Another
In general, there are several methods to know How to Transfer Emails from One Gmail Account to Another?. One can prompt Gmail to fetch email items to transfer emails from one Gmail account to a different or move them manually employing a desktop client such as Outlook. While allowing Gmail to fetch your emails for you, you’re sure to lose your email labels, and while moving emails manually, these labels are preserved. Here we are discussing one of them.
Step 1: Prepare your old Gmail account
To Learn How to Transfer Emails from One Gmail Account to Another?. First, you need to set up your older Gmail account and get it ready for the transfer process. It will be done using POP (Post Office Protocol) settings.
- Log into your old Gmail account.
- Click on the gear icon.
- Select ‘Settings’.
- Go to the ‘Forwarding and POP/IMAP’ tab.
- In the ‘POP Download’ panel, select ‘Enable POP for all mail’.
- Go to the second part of the same section, which reads: “When messages are accessed with POP”.
- Hit the menu and choose what you would like to happen to the emails within the old Gmail, once the new Gmail account fetches them. Copies are often left alone, marked as read, archived, or deleted.
- Click on ‘Save changes’.
- Sign out of the old Gmail account.
Step 2: Link Your Old Gmail Account with New Gmail Account
In this section, we’ll prompt your new Gmail account to fetch the messages that you simply want to transfer.
- Go to your new Gmail account and click on the Gear icon and choose Settings.
- Now, attend the Accounts and Import tab, and under the Check mails from other accounts section, click Add a mail account. This will open up a new window.
- Enter the e-mail address of your old account (from which you’d wish to import email items) and click on Next.
- By default, Import emails from my other account (POP3) is chosen; hit Next to proceed.
- Keep the default settings and sort the account password related to the account and hit Add Account.
- In the new pop-up window, select the primary option (Yes, I would like to be ready to send mail as firstname.lastname@example.org) and hit Next.
Step 3: Make Your Gmail Accounts Recognize Each Other
To make sure your old Gmail address is recognized by the new Gmail account together of yours to learn How to Transfer Emails from One Gmail Account to Another? — and available for sending:
- Continuing from Yes, I would like to be ready to send mail as email@example.com, select Next.
- Enter your name under Name. Leave Treat as an alias checked.
- Select the Next Step twice. Select Send Verification. Click the Close window.
- Select the account icon in the top right corner of Gmail.
- Click on Sign out from the sheet that comes up. Log in to Gmail using the address from which you import.
- Open the message from Gmail Team with the topic Gmail Confirmation – Send Mail as firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Highlight and replica the numeral confirmation code under Confirmation code. It is better not to follow the verification link and instead login with the correct account in your browser first, then use the code there.
- Select your account’s icon in the top right corner. Select Sign out.
- Log in to Gmail again, this time with the account to which you’re importing.
- Select the Settings gear icon. Click Settings. Open the Accounts and Import tab.
- Select Verify for the old Gmail account’s address under Send mail as.
- Paste the verification code under Enter and verify the confirmation code.
- Select Verify to finish connecting the accounts.
How to stop importing from Gmail to Gmail account?
Got all the emails you need? It’s always nice to leave this configuration on to make sure you catch all new emails that come to your old Gmail account. Not everyone wants this, though, and playing around with the settings in the future may cause duplicates.
- Log into your new Gmail account.
- Hit the gear icon.
- Select ‘Settings’.
- Go to the ‘Accounts and Import’ tab.
- Go to ‘Check mail from other accounts’.
- Hit the delete button next to your old Gmail account.
- Select ‘OK’ and you are done.
This blog is about How to Transfer Emails from One Gmail Account to Another?. Now that you simply know the ins and outs of migrating email from one Gmail account to the opposite, you’ll rest assured you’ll never lose your precious electronic message again.
Also, Read – How to Transfer Emails from Gmail to Outlook 2016?